Options Program – Data Science:
On the Data Science stream of our Options Graduate Scheme, you will be offered a unique opportunity to enter the Big Data world where the emphasis is on problem-solving using a combination of analytics, imagination and business understanding. Data Scientists explore vast amounts of information to detect patterns, trends and correlations that enable our clients to improve their products, services and revenue.
What we look for:
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem-solving and technical skills to combine them
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and articulate their business benefits.
- Experience with Java, C/C++ and/or UNIX is beneficial but not a requirement
- A self-starter who is constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Willingness to travel to various parts of the world to work with clients
- Strong academic background – ideally a 2.1 degree in Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Physics, Engineering or a similar quantitative discipline.
- Commitment to the 2 year training period, which rolls into a full-time permanent position