Are you fascinated by the infinite possibilities of cyber-physical systems? Do you dream of developing ambitious technologies that will bridge the physical and virtual world and define the future? Are you passionate about applying your expertise in your field of engineering or science? If the answer is yes, then the ASUS Robotics & AI Center is the perfect environment for you to thrive.
Our goal is to create a multidisciplinary team of the world’s brightest engineers and scientists to develop ambitious technologies that will define the future. If you have the passion, knowledge and expertise to contribute to an elite and diverse team of experts, we strongly encourage you to apply today.
Roles & responsibilities
- Work with other stakeholders to gain new insights from data by employing statistical and/or machine learning models.
- Employ fast experimentation, iterations, and exploratory data analysis to reduce time to market.
- Work with data-infrastructure engineers to build up top-notch data infrastructure and tools.
- Proactively address problems with a research-thinking mindset and critically think about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Independently read relevant literature and share your insights and knowledge with other stakeholders.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-commented source code.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, applied mathematics, or a related field.
- Exceptional academic track record with expertise in data science, statistics, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence.
- Familiarity with and knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of data warehouses, data lakes, data pipelines and batch and stream processing.
- Working experience with SQL and noSQL databases.
- Exceptionally strong understanding of fundamentals and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, and test automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.