View job on Handshake
Data Integration Developer
Description: Forsys is looking to hire recent graduates for Data Integration Developer role
Education: Degree in Engineering or Computer Applications related fields
On-boarding with Training
Forsys will provide hands-on training to the candidates so that they will gain the following skills to begin working on projects.
- Identifying source and targets for the Data Integration
- Developing workflows for Data Integration
- Experience on data migration/integration involving databases like Oracle/SQL
- Server/DB2/MySQL, ERP platforms like Oracle ERP, Salesforce, SAP etc..,
- data reconciliation along with migration.
- Consuming Rest and SOAP web services.
- Analyze and understand Business Requirements, Use cases and Business Processes.
- Develop as-is and to-be processes and review with different stakeholders including customers.
- Act as a Technical consultant for the customer throughout the Project.
- Coordinate with Onsite and Offshore teams to develop programs as per the deliverables.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders like Customer in Requirements Phase, Solution Architect in Design Phase, Developers in Build Phase etc.
- Provide demos of the Solution to the Customer.
- Perform hands-on configuration and development of data integrations
- Coordinate QA, UAT and Go-Live Activities
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Forsys :
Forsys is an established forward thinking company providing cutting-edge products, solutions, services and technologies with a proven track record for maximizing performance and enabling business transformation resulting in customer satisfaction. Forsys Inc has offices in Austin (Texas), Milpitas (California), Singapore and India.
We provide high-quality, customizable, service offerings in the areas of:
● Software Product & Solutions
● IT & Business Consulting Services
● Enterprise Applications
● Mobile App Development
Various other solutions across multiple industries including Hi-Tech, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector (Government), Financial, Education and Life Sciences.