At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
Data Engineer, Sales Strategy and Operations
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the Sales Strategy and Operations team, to play an integral role in leveraging our data and technology to help our global sales team run better, faster, and smarter.
- Improve data quality: constantly iterate on ways to improve the quality of our data, including but not limited to:
- Building automated tools to monitor, validate, and scrub our existing data
- Ensuring consistency across systems
- Suppressing and/or mitigating duplicate records
- Evaluating and acquiring new data worldwide
- Mapping complex real world organizational structures such as conglomerates and multinational corporations in our systems
- Build scalable infrastructure: build reliable, efficient, and scalable infrastructure for data storage, as well as optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a variety of sources and systems
- Improve and automate processes: identify, design and implement internal process improvements – automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.