Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Data Engineer – Intern.
Data Engineer – Intern
We are looking for a Data Engineer to help develop data products that our Global Products Stewardship organization can leverage to quickly meet the constantly changing regulatory environment. The candidate will help develop appropriate systems (application) capable of extracting, transforming, and aggregating various data assets into a single repository. Create an algorithm capable of summarizing formula market share trends and actionable insights based.
We are looking for someone working towards a Masters degree in the fields of Computer Science, Management Information Systems.
* Experience with ETL in SQL and NoSQL data stores
* Experience in coding languages like R and Python
* Familiarity with a range of data engineering approaches, covering theoretical best practices and the technical applications of these methods
* Excellent communication skills with business intuition and ability to understand business systems, versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
* Experience using automation best practices for CI/CD
* Experience with best practices for development including query optimization
* Familiarity with end-user visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau
* Hands On experience with the Azure Stack, including computing services and data warehouses
* Familiarity with GCP or AWS cloud providers
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Internships (Job Segmentation)