Role: Data Engineer
Location : Raritan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time /Permanent
Campus hires begin their careers with TCS in the Initial Learning Program. A fully paid training program designed to provide you with the information and training necessary to succeed at TCS and excel at client sites.
• Work closely with IT and Business team to understand information requirements and business rules.
• Conduct data analysis as per project requirements
• Ability to convert business requirement into meaningful and explanatory visualization
• Understand and review various source specification documents and define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources
• Create mockup layout design and wireframes using visualization features available in Tableau
• Good in data Storytelling and chart optimization.
• Define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources.
• Computer Engineering (CE), Computer Science (CS) or Software Engineering (SE), Information Technology, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Math, Physics, Statistics
• Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, Information Systems, Python and Statistical models.