Work will be processing mail lists via a data program, working with art programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva to generate print ready files. We print and mail postcards, flyers, letters, booklets, posters, labels, stickers, banners, and other products for direct mail and fulfillment distribution.
SKILL SET YOU WILL AQUIRE:
• Ability to work with Database program and Cass-Certification software. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products for output & design (i.e., Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign).
• Set up art files for mailing, and for digital printing.
• Experience with various graphic file formats.
• Quality Control for Customer Color, using documentation for CMYK
• Color calibrating, imposition, creating bleeds, crops, etc.
• Print finishing processes (scanning/creasing/cutting/drilling/hole punching/lamination/mounting/padding/stapling/coil binding).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A TEAM PLAYER:
• Follows established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, and organizing projects.
• Completes all necessary paperwork for department procedures.
• Understands deadlines and knows how to prioritize.
• Ability to Multi-Task and Focus with Accuracy in Noisy Print and Data Production Office
• Good communicator – verbal and written.