Co-op Program Overview:
The Terex Co-op Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
- Partner with team members from global locations – 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
- Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
- Fully remote or hybrid schedule options
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy, inventory efficiency or service level improvements.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management, suppliers and Buyers.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Improve and optimize Materials related reporting for Buyers and Demand Planners.
As part of our team we will:
- Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher in supply chain, business, or similar field or graduated within last two years
- Able to work full-time 40 hours per week for 6 months
- Ability to remain organized, manage time and properly engage with suppliers and team members within Terex / Genie
- Strong communication skills
- Are adaptable, innovative, and proactive
Nice to haves:
- Based in Redmond, WA
- Proficiency in MS Office and analytics software.
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to others.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Accepting applications on a rolling basis (position could be filled at any time)