View job on Handshake
Medmetry Inc. is a healthcare recruiting and staffing agency that partners with world renowned healthcare facilities to staff their most urgent needs. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to both our clients and associates and are a team of go-getters who work hard to provide results!
We are looking for a Data Analyst/Sourcing Manager to join our growing team. This role is a unique entry-level position where you will not only be analyzing data to guide various departments but also be immediately placed into a managerial role, leading the sourcing team.
*This is an internal position at Medmetry Inc.
This is a completely remote position, in a fast-paced environment and very collaborative team, with significant growth and opportunities for advancement.
- Track and analyze data to optimize job postings, candidate searches and more!
- Define KPIs to measure marketing performance
- Create dashboards and translate metrics into useful insights for reports or presentations
- Package and present analytical findings for internal stakeholders and make specific and actionable recommendations to increase efficiency
- Manage and direct the sourcing team to adopt data-driven processes
- Budget the departments’ advertisement spending
- Support various departments based on data-driven work
- Build new partnerships for advertisement opportunities
- Act as a point of contact between the recruiters and account managers
- Report directly to the COO and CEO
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, economics or relevant field
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel creating pivot tables
- Experience analyzing large datasets, preferably in healthcare is a plus but not required
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks is a plus but not required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – you can clearly present your findings to non-technical people
- Ability to work independently and crunch numbers
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Work From Home Opportunity, 100% Remote! That’s right – you can even work in your pjs!
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays)