Who We Are
We’re a fast growing startup working to reshape the home maintenance industry by developing technology to connect residents with repair professionals for a quick & scalable maintenance solution.
What We Do
Residential maintenance is a traditional industry which we are taking aim at disrupting. Keepe is focused on leveraging technology to provide a seamless experience for homeowners, a valuable partnership with technicians, and an efficient, scalable automated solution for home warranty companies.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with a fast growing team and help to transform the home maintenance industry!
This role is a 40 hr/wk contract that lasts 3 months with the opportunity to convert into full time
employment. We believe it’s a great opportunity for you to gain on-the-ground experience while
determining if our company is right for you beyond the internship.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will support our team by analyzing our data, building tools to increase visibility of relevant metrics, and providing recommendations for further improvements!
Joining the Keepe team is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to get exposure to the startup world. It is a fast-paced, dynamic environment where we are constantly looking for ways to improve our product. You will work cross-functionally with your diverse, curious teammates daily. We also strive to foster people’s careers by helping them build new skills, and hope that you have some fun in the process!
Here are some of the tasks that you will be working on a daily basis:
- Structure large datasets to calculate relevant metrics
- Analyze the performance of new projects and their impact on our business
- Assist with developing reports and presentations on analytical findings and recommendations
- Collaborate with internal teams to analyze data and identify opportunities for improvement
What You’ll Need
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as DataStudio and SQL
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication and keen attention to detail
- Dependable, self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- A genuine passion for learning and growing
- If you don’t know the answer, you’re not afraid to ask for help
- An authentic and positive attitude
Where we’re at
Our offices are located in the heart of Seattle. We love team collaboration and this role will require in-office attendance.
Here at Keepe, we embrace diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.