We’re looking for a data analyst in advertising who is comfortable working with multiple languages, frameworks, platforms and excited to participate in cutting-edge applied research in user and ads growth applications. As a data analyst, you’ll be responsible for identifying the key factors that drive the user and ads growth and thus performing data analysis to innovate solutions for stakeholders’ decision making. If you’re excited to work with a group of friendly and experienced data analysts to build the data driven solution to drive user and ads growth, this is likely the team for you.
- Major contributor of continuous improvements in user growth and ads growth in Hotstar.
- Gather, clean, transform data and identify the key factors that drive the user and ads growth.
- Propose solutions/strategies to tech/product/business team to accelerate the user and ads growth.
- Work closely with other research engineers and product teams to identify the data analysis requirements related to ads, reco, social, etc.
- Implement solutions by leveraging big data technology.
- Convey the recommendations to the stakeholders by creating reports to facilitate their decision making.
- Experience: Bachelor degree or above. 1+ year experience of data analytics.
- Knowledge: Solid mathematics and statistics background. Solid knowledge and hands-on experiences in statistics, data analysis, big data processing and parallel computing frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Problem Solving: Logical thinker with good problem solving and analytical ability to apply your mathematical, algorithmic and other expertise to solve real problems.
- Learning Ability: Strong Ability to master new technology in short time and apply to solve practical problems.
- Motivation: Passion for exploring data insights and new technology, open to interdisciplinary work.
- Collaboration: Participated at least 1 team projects and played an important role to push the projects forward with others.
- Communication: Good communication skills, both verbal and written.