If you are interested and have the skills to proactively hunt through big data platforms and SIEMs to identify anomalous and malicious activity, please read on.
We are the market leader in the rapidly growing space of Security Analytics. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
***Please note – there are multiple positions open ranging from Associate to Senior-level Analysts***
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us- Work for a young progressive company that is the pioneer and leader in the rapidly growing market of security analytics – We hire the best of the best and our team offers a wealth of knowledge to help you take your career to the next level – Work with a talented team that is passionate about deploying real customer solutions using the latest threat detection and monitoring techniques
The ideal candidate will provide Threat hunting and detection support to customers of Securonix focusing on expert level analysis in regards to APTs, Indicators of Compromise (IOC).
The successful candidate will perform the following:
• Hunt through security event logs to identify any unusual or suspect behavior. Utilize various data sources, security tools and intelligence feeds to identify new models for detection of adversaries.
• Keep abreast of cyber security trends and the emerging threat landscape in general.
• Deliver timely and detailed reporting of hunt program investigations and metrics.
• Work with Cyber Analytics team to build models for the detection of advanced adversaries and threats.
• Provide targeted attack detection and analysis, including the development of custom signatures and log queries and analytics for the identification of targeted attacks.
• Develop and implement custom analyzers or scripts to identify indicators of compromise.
• Determine scope of intrusion identifying the initial point of access or source and recommend remediation activities to secure the source or initial point of access of intrusion.
• Work with Securonix Threat Research and Data Science teams in developing additional analytical and anomaly detection algorithms.
• Perform security gap assessment and provide executive level cyber security strategic recommendations along with security engineering recommendations.
• Provide proactive APT hunting, incident response support, and advanced analytic capabilities.
• Develop analytics to correlate IOCs and maximize threat detection capabilities based off of defense analysis processes.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
• Experience with SIEM tools (Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar) or other UEBA platforms.
• Experience querying against big data platforms, relational databases
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Outstanding written skills for preparing reports and briefings
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Holding one of the certifications below is a plus:
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH)