Why We Stand Out
Seeking a new challenge where your professional and personal aspirations are not only possible but supported? Kaufman Rossin might be just the place for you!
As one of the top accounting firms in the country, our foundation is “people first”. In the words of James Kaufman, “we prioritize our people, their development, and their well-being…Our values are translated into action every day.”
Celebrated as the Best Place to Work in South Florida over a dozen times, Kaufman Rossin has grown to over 450 employees, with offices spanning the tri-county area, including sister entities Kaufman Rossin Wealth and Kaufman Rossin Alternative Investment Services.
Think you have what it takes?
How You’ll Contribute:
As a Cyber Security Analyst in our Risk Advisory Services department, you will be an active contributor of the team, assisting with the execution and completion of information technology, information security, and cyber security compliance recommendations and advisory services for financial institutions and other businesses.
- Assist with the evaluation and testing of information technology, information security, and cyber security programs and identify areas of overall risk for financial institutions and other businesses
- Assist with the development and maintenance of effective compliance programs
- Support creative and practical recommendations for improvement that address identified risks
- Support staff with developing and maintaining relationships with client personnel and commit to constantly improving their satisfaction
What Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- Eligibility for Industry-relevant licensure preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid Excel skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams
How You’ll Stand Out:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish
We embrace authenticity. Kaufman Rossin is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our firm and clients. We encourage understanding, acceptance, and celebration among all people. That includes lifestyle, education, experience, race, ethnicity, age, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Differences make unique varieties.