1) The market leader in digital analytics with the mission of delivering the world’s leading cyber risk analytics on one of the most critical risks of today and the future.
2) Hypergrowth startup that has raised over $50mm in capital from top tier VCs.
3) Explosive team growth (from 15 employees in SF to 100+people globally and growing 50% more in 2021).
4) Explosive client base growth path having tripled our clients in 2020.
5) Phenomenal company culture where we are committed to enabling you to do the best work of your career. Check out our perfect score on Glassdoor!
6) An incredible high performing team of insurance industry professionals, data scientists, and engineers who love working here.
7) CyberCube and its products win industry awards every year (eg. CyberRisk Solution of the Year 2021).
8) Openness and accessibility of senior leadership including heads of Functions and CEO.
CyberCube is looking to hire a Cyber Risk Modeler Intern to join us for our Summer 2022 Intern Program. This will run from June through August and is a paid internship. While this position can be remote, CyberCube has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and New York that candidates are welcome to work out of in a hybrid-capacity if local to the area. With the growth plans our company has, this position has the potential to be an intern-to-hire role; based on individual performance.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with intellectual curiosity, willingness to learn new skills, and will be excited to apply their analytical mindset to problem-solving and idea contribution. As a part of our CRM Team, you can expect to work on projects supporting Cyber Risk Modeling function. This will include building and validating cyber risk models, improving/streamlining processes, and/or conducting focused research projects aimed at achieving core function objectives. You’ll be part of an agile environment working closely with product, analytics, engineering, and client success team members in day-to-day tasks and projects.
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Junior or Senior undergrad level or Master’s level student
- Majoring in one or more of the following or similar fields: computer science, mathematics, engineering, analytics and/or cyber security
- Cyber Security expertise or interest
- Ideally familiarity with Python / R, relational databases (incl. SQL), flat files and complex data types (JSON, XML, etc.), APIs, and Excel
Unfortunately, at this time we can only consider candidates who reside in California, Texas, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Minnesota, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Georgia, Florida, and Indiana.
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.