General Information: The Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) Operations Career Field is looking to fill an August 2022 opening for a recent college graduate (August 2020 to August 2022) interested in a Program Analyst (Cyber Operations) position at Wright Patterson AFB, OH. This job advertisement is open for a limited time due to the hiring process and preparation for the selectee’s potential move. The position is in the Operations Management for Mobility Directorate. The PAQ will work along side civilian and military personnel on MIS/IT projects, and have the opportunity to rotate through various sections of the organization to development leadership and breadth.
PALACE Acquire (PAQ) Program: Selecting exceptionally qualified applicants for demanding positions in the Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS). The PAQ developmental program is either a 2-year or 3-year program depending on the degree awarded (Graduate or Undergraduate). The PAQ is hired at the GS-07 grade ($22.13/hour) for an Undergraduate Degree or GS-09 grade ($27.06/hour) for a Graduate Degree. There is a yearly promotion to the next grade, and upon completion of the program outplacement is at the GS-12 grade. PAQs are entitled to moving expenses, Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP), and 100% Tuition Assistance while pursuing an advanced degree.
Qualifications & Requirements
· A U.S. citizen
· A full-time student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
· Pursuing a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Math degree
· In good academic standing with a GPA greater than or equal to 2.95
Applications Must Include
· Statement the applicant is a US citizen (required for a Security Clearance)
· College Transcript (can be unofficial) showing GPA and Major