View job on Handshake
Customer /Technical Training Analyst
Join a great team dedicated to bringing Dell Technologies training and certification to team members, customers and partners around the world, thereby building technology skills that enable human potential. In collaboration with a dedicated team of learning experts, business partners and stakeholders, this role develops specifications for the technical course content that may be delivered as self-paced, Instructor led and/or virtual Instructor led.
Principal tasks and responsibilities:
· Design, author and/or edit curriculum for a variety of audiences including employees, end-user customers, partners, resellers, distributors or systems integrators
· Be a part of a team which partners with the business and subject matter experts to assess and customize training based on current and future needs of the business
· Collectively determine & develop approach to solutions in a team environment
· Work on assignments under minimal supervision
· May assist with set up, configuration and maintaining lab configurations for moderate hands-on technical training
Required knowledge and qualifications:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Technical background with ability to learn new technologies
· Ability to work on multiple projects, assignments and/or tasks
· Demonstrated passion and experience in fostering an inclusive and diverse environment
· Experience designing and developing compelling learning experiences is a plus
Experiences and Education:
· Experience working in teams including external groups (customers, partners, etc.)
· Experience in a training and/or education
· Bachelor’s degree required
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.