Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. In the process, we’re transforming the workplace experience through the power of transparency and further cementing ourselves as the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights. By choosing a career at Glassdoor, you’ll be directly contributing toward our vision for a world where transparency empowers the workforce and motivates companies to become better employers.
Please note: This role is open to remote hiring.
As a Customer Success Analyst, you will help build the Glassdoor experience for thousands of customers and their businesses. This role will be responsible for enriching our customer experience by developing new automation and tooling to cultivate the customer relationship. This team will partner closely with the Customer Success teams and leadership to drive forward customer interactions and improve customer happiness.
Pay rate: $25.00/hr
- Drive operational efficiency by using industry best practices and designing processes, tools and workflow to improve team efficiency and scale client interaction
- Build dashboards and reporting that help CS Leadership and Team understand goal retention and key performance attainment.
- Integrate data from multiple data sets across various systems.
- Monitoring customer life-cycle and system performance through:
- Quality assurance of workflow execution
- Documentation of processes and system development
- Performance results of automated touchpoints (i.e. open rates, clicks, etc.)
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for CSM teams to troubleshoot tools and platform usage
- Work with the CS Operations team to reevaluate and implement changes in the customer experience: vision & strategy, roles & responsibilities, rules of engagement, process flows, system & SFDC requirements, reporting and tracking.
- Learn and use Gainsight (Salesforce-compatible CS software) platform and development.
- Strong technical knowledge
- Reporting visualization and reporting development
- High EQ
- Experience leading project-based work across multiple team members
- Leans into ambitious circumstances – remains balanced and constructive, encourages and develops resilience in others
- Proven track record to lead multiple projects at once while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Data-driven problem solver with ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Self-motivated teammate who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption, program optimization, automation, and churn mitigation
- Ability to work on data integration and architecture across multiple systems to streamline reporting, processes, and workflows is a plus
Our Company Values and Commitments
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback polls are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor’s mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- Grit: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.