View job on Handshake
Our mission is to provide commercial real estate investors the right financing with the best experience.
Lev helps real estate owners and investors get the best financing for their property. We bring together Humans + Technology to provide the best capital markets experience to our clients. Backed by market leaders in commercial real estate and venture capital, we are excited to leverage incredible user experiences, smart technology, and beautiful workflows to bring fairness and transparency to this $600+ billion industry.
In July 2021, we closed our Series A financing, raising $30MM to give the company a $130M valuation less than two years after inception. Our Series A was led by Greenspring Associates with participation from new and existing investors including First American, NFX, Canaan, JLL Spark, Capital One Bank, ANIMO Ventures, Ludlow Ventures.
Lev is launching an online direct lending product and is looking for a Credit and Capital Markets Analyst/Associate to join our Lending team.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and underwrite commercial real estate financing transactions in compliance with program guidelines and credit policy
- Build and enhance risk-pricing models for various loan types to finance multiple property types
- Support the development, management, and implementation of underwriting policies
- Build market-based valuation models for various loan types
- Build asset reporting infrastructure, including the framework to automate credit memos and credit performance reviews
- Work with Servicing and Capital Markets to develop reporting infrastructure that goes beyond market standards
- Develop and maintain databases, presentations, and other internal materials to support the above functions
- Build Loan Execution models for Loan Sales and CMBS, along with scenario analyses and marketing materials to support the capital markets process
- Support distribution / outreach to banks, credit unions, insurance companies, and other prospective loan buyers and CMBS investors
- Coordinate with rating agencies, investment banks, and other transaction parties to the securitization process
- Be open to other ad hoc projects based on the needs of the team
- Carry an innovative approach towards commercial real estate, lending, and underwriting
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Professional or academic experience building financial models in Excel is required
- 1-4 years of experience (including internships) in financial services is required
- Professional experience in one of the following is preferred: Private equity real estate, Commercial real estate lending, CMBS investment banking, CMBS issuance, CMBS credit ratings
- Demonstrates interest in or has prior experience at a fintech, VC, or in any entrepreneurial capacity is a major plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Proficiency in SQL, Python or similar is a plus
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Unlimited PTO
- Delicious and Healthy Lunch Daily
- Work with really amazing people