Creative Director – Video will be responsible for developing and bringing the Athletic Department’s brand to life through creative executions that build brand awareness and affinity for the Zags. The Creative Director – Video will ideate, design, and produce videos from concept to completion. Provide oversight and strategic direction of all videography endeavors including, features, spots, interviews, highlights, social media, in-game content, and more. In collaboration with creative, marketing, and communications will guide the strategy and management for department’s branding and social media.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with extensive experience in Premiere Pro.
- Experience in social media strategy development and management.
- Knowledge of current social media trends and digital content strategies.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive, team-oriented, collaborative environment with irregular hours, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively and organize.
- Have a sense of urgency and work well under pressure.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Exercise good judgment, flexibility, and sensitivity in response to changing situations and needs.
- Must be detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy and able to work on several projects simultaneously, set priorities, meet deadlines, and have a customer service orientation.
- Expertise in use of Adobe CS After Effects
- Knowledge of and passion for collegiate athletics
- Knowledge of HTML and web design
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.