CoverWallet, an Aon company, was founded in 2015 to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry by using data, design, and technology. As a part of Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement, and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, CoverWallet has the mentality and culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company.
CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online and has been recognized as a CNBC Upstart 100, won the Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
As a Customer Operations & Strategy Analyst, you will lead projects to improve sales and customer success, operational performance and collaborate cross-functionally with the Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence, and Product Management teams.
You will receive a competitive salary and work in a highly collaborative environment. We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing firm that is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a large-scale impact. We expect substantial growth over the next few years, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support strategic business and growth initiatives.
- Support the development, launch, and documentation of new processes and workflows.
- Help lead business operational performance and targets.
- Conduct strategic analysis, customer/competitor research, and market sizing.
- Bachelor’s Degree including analytical coursework (e.g. engineering, economics, finance, statistics, computer science)
- 0 to 2 years of experience working in investment banking, or in strategy & operations at a technology company.
- Sophisticated business modeling skills in Excel and history of producing meticulous outputs.
- Experience working with and analyzing data.
- Preferred but not required: CRM tools like SalesForce, Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau or Sisense, SQL.
- Software and/or software as a service (SaaS) experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Problem solver with excellent data analysis skills.
- Experience with a Consulting, FinTech or an Insurance Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills as well as the ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills and experience using data to provide insights to executive leadership and other departments.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.