The Corporate Strategy Intern will assist in the development of Exact Sciences’ long-range strategy, ongoing analysis (e.g. competition tracking), new market assessment, and other strategic projects. The position is intended to be a full-time/limited-term opportunity that lasts from May/June until August. The Corporate Strategy intern will be assigned several large projects and assist with smaller ad-hoc projects based on the needs of the department next summer.
- Support the strategy and executive teams as they make key strategic decisions
- Prepare presentations for internal and external audiences
- Build and maintain models to support fact-based decision making with regards to long range planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Conduct desk research and assist with external market research to aid the prioritization of corporate strategies (new products, product expansions, M&A, etc)
- Build models to assist in the evaluation of new products and strategies
- Effectively communicate findings to Leadership
- Analyze new product markets and help determine early commercialization strategies