View job on Handshake
· Administering various aspects of the contract management process, including use and management of Western Digital’s internal contracts management tools/applications.
· Supporting commercial attorneys and contract managers within the Contract Management Organization.
· Upgrading, installing, and testing application software.
· Troubleshooting and providing technical support to team members.
· Creating and managing system permissions and user accounts.
· Provide ad hoc project management, general administrative, and operational support to the Contract Management Organization.
· Working on special projects, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Current student who graduated or will graduate between Dec 2021 – July 2022
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration
- Interest in transactional experience in an in-house legal department with potential to advance to Contracts Manager position.
- Experience working with databases or willingness to learn.
- Competent writing skills
- Interest working in (or with) technology companies or in the technology industry.
- Strong attention to details and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Track record of providing high-quality, timely results on a wide variety of administrative matters.
- Self-starter who takes ownership of work and demonstrates the ability to work independently and collaboratively with others.
- Experience with automated procurement and contract creation software applications.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)