Are you ready to apply your problem-solving skills to the most complex business environments? Princeton Consultants could be the perfect career fit for you to transition from academia and work on a variety of compelling projects. Founded in 1981, we blend AI, advanced analytics, data science and management consulting for many industry leaders as well as for smaller, fast-growing innovators.
Services include custom optimization, software application development, business process improvement, systems integration and large-scale IT-driven project management. Our 75-person firm employs small, agile teams that work in a collegial environment. We look for individuals with outstanding academic track records and the capability to cultivate advanced technical expertise and deep business intelligence.
- Full-time salaried employee
- Year-end bonus
- Other potential bonuses
- Career advancement reviews twice per year
- Small, high-powered work teams
- Assignments sometimes include business travel
- We have offices in Princeton, NJ and Midtown Manhattan
- Company-paid insurance: Health, Life, AD&D, LTD
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Maternity and family leave
- $100 overnight travel bonus