Huron is a global consultancy that collaborates with clients to drive strategic growth, ignite innovation and navigate constant change. Through a combination of strategy, expertise and creativity, we help clients accelerate operational, digital and cultural transformation, enabling the change they need to own their future.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Huron is a global consultancy that helps our clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with them to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future.
As a leader of cloud implementations, our Enterprise Solutions and Analytics (ES&A) practice has significant Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
Role & Responsibilities
Our Analysts join us from a wide range of backgrounds and make an immediate impact working as part of a team committed to developing creative insights, implementing processes, and driving tangible results. We provide access to the training and coaching you need while you work independently or in group settings to get hands on experience in building effective relationships and creating solutions for our clients. As an Analyst, you’ll work across a wide range of clients and projects which vary in length and size. In addition to client work, you’ll also get a chance to participate in various team culture initiatives and social events.
Embedded within our ES&A practice, and centrally located in Huron’s Chicago Office, is our Regional Delivery Center (RDC). The Chicago Regional Delivery Center provides scalable delivery capabilities to our clients, and works closely within our international network. Analysts within the Regional Delivery Center can expect to work on projects that leverage their technology skills that may include implementation services for various technology platforms, infrastructure and integration services both on-premises and cloud-based, as well as application support. Known for our flexible delivery framework and continuous innovation, we operate collaboratively via client-site, in-house, as well as virtually/remote to deliver value to our clients.
Responsibilities may include:
- Defining problems, gathering and validation of data, performing analysis and developing solutions for our clients
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data and communicate synthesized results to senior internal team members to inform client deliverables
- Documenting solution delivery, user training guides, and additional client resources
- Writing test scripts, conducting UAT efforts, and recording feedback
- Contributing to the delivering of complex technology work in a variety of areas as required by project leadership
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, science, liberal arts, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related majors
- Experience with project management and/or software implementation process
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with demonstrated proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java,C, C++, R, etc. Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to travel as needed based on client assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with clients and co-workers
- Strong client management skills
- U.S. work authorization is required