View job on Handshake
OnPrem is seeking a team of Consulting Analysts to join our growing consulting practices in Los Angeles and New York. This position will start in Summer/Fall 2022. In this role, you will dive deep into the client business while working alongside a project team of other consultants. Projects will range from the implementation of technology solutions, to the formulation of organizational and process strategy, to PMO establishment. We are looking for organized and ambitious team members who will excel in a fast-paced environment.
OnPrem provides business and technology consulting services that bring our clients closer to their customers, their data and their content. We are trusted partners in strategy, process, solution evaluation and implementation across multiple industries. We specialize in Program Management, Digital Media Supply Chain, IP & Rights Management, Data & Analytics, and Customer Experience & Salesforce.
You have a proven track record of academic success.
You have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
You are comfortable interacting with clients, and know when to ask questions and when to listen.
You are comfortable working with data and large amounts of information.
You value professional & personal development, and view each new experience as an opportunity to learn.
You bring an innovative spirit and a superior work ethic to every task.
You face new challenges with an investigative and analytical mindset.
Please note: Applications for our Analyst position must include the following documents. Any applications missing any of the following will not be considered.
-Full and up to date transcript (undergraduate and graduate if applicable)
- 0 – 2+ years of work experience, preferably in an analytical capacity
- History of success throughout academic career
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience excelling in a team environment
- Ability to work on projects with demanding deadlines
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields
- Experience and/or interest in Media & Entertainment and/or Consumer Products industries