View job on Handshake
Global Commission @ Autodesk
The Global Commission Office is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payments to our sales team members as well as forecasting commission costs and accruals. We closely collaborate with various teams in our Sales Organization and Finance Business Partners. Our constant focus revolves around improving our day to day, becoming more efficient, adding more value to our stakeholders, removing manual work, and leveraging systems to work smarter.
As a Commission Analyst Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to help our team be successful in our current fiscal year operations. After we transition fiscal years and send out the current comp plans, this is our best opportunity to ensure strategy and processes drive for efficiency. This role is a wonderful way to get a glimpse into the sales organization of a large company without being in sales. You’ll work with a wide variety of people across countries and cultures.
- Having a dedicated mentor who will help you navigate through Autodesk as a whole. From onboarding to your intern project, your mentor will get you ramped up and ready to make an impact – all while showing you what it means to be at Autodesk
- Provide input into creating tools and templates that the global team will use. These could be in Excel, Power Query, Power BI (Business Intelligence), Forma AI (our commission software) or other programs
- Partner with the global team to identify opportunities for automation and update process workflows, documentation and onboarding materials that occur as we switch fiscal years
- Working on special projects that will impact the global team
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2024. Preferred programs are Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Management Information Systems, or Data Analytics
- You’re able to take a systematic approach to identify, analyze, and bring about improvement in the existing business processes for the purpose of optimization and automation
- You are creative, curious, and solution oriented
- Prior experience in an operations role, with strong Excel Fundamentals (ie. Power Query)
- Familiarity with sales compensation or payroll
- Six Sigma certification (any level)
About the US Intern Program
The U.S. program runs from May through August for 12 weeks and will be remote (subject to change). All internships are paid. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects, be mentored by industry leaders, work alongside peers from universities all over the country and participate in tech talks and other activities designed to support your personal and professional development.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.