View job on Handshake
DocMatter is an ambitious, growth-stage company that is changing the face of collaboration for the medical community and is hiring exceptional individuals that want to contribute to that mission. We are fast becoming a household name among clinicians worldwide who consistently rely on the DocMatter platform to connect with their peers, learn from experts, gain insights, and stay up to date with the latest clinical data, best practices, and therapeutic innovations in medicine. Our goal is to bring our innovative platform to every clinician in the world.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to gain experience working directly with expert clinicians and healthcare providers around the world. Every provider has a unique set of experiences, expertise, and interests and it will be your responsibility to facilitate the sharing of that knowledge from real, complex patient/case scenarios on the DocMatter platform.
- Leverage process guidelines and documentation to guide task-based workflows
- Manage high volume of clinician onboarding work with an emphasis on quality, meaningful engagement, and clinician-centric outcomes
- Utilize professional, tailored emails and phone calls to build relationships with clinicians across all medical specialties
- Identify opportunities to go above and beyond in supporting the clinicians utilizing the DocMatter platform
- Embody the DocMatter values
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can effectively multi-task
- You have a collaborative nature, but can also work independently
- You are empathetic and tenacious
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare, public health, policy, and/or scientific disciplines