View job on Handshake
The Jaeb Center for Health Research is seeking a Clinical Research Project Manager. The individual will be responsible for management and oversight of clinical research studies from study start-up to final closeout. See below for additional details.
Master’s degree or higher in Public Health preferred; Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years in clinical research project management experience is required. Salary will be commensurate with degree, experience and includes an excellent benefit package. Relocation to the Tampa Bay area is not a requirement.
· Responsible for the planning, development, management, monitoring, and coordination of clinical research studies from initiation through close out.
· Ensure that clinical study is conducted per FDA regulations, GCP guidelines, and company SOPs.
· Coordinate activities of clinical sites and vendors involved in the project.
· Work with team to develop clinical study documents including protocol, informed consent form, case report forms, monitoring plans, training plans, and procedure manuals.
· Oversee preparation of Institutional Review Board materials and submissions.
· Manage clinical research budget.
· Act as primary liaison with Sponsor/Funding Agency.
· Lead project team.
The Jaeb Center is a nonprofit entity in Tampa, FL whose primary focus is in serving as a Coordinating Center for multi-center clinical trials. For more information on the Jaeb Center’s current projects please visit our website at www.jaeb.org.
Candidates may apply by submitting a letter outlining current interests and relevant experience, a curriculum vitae (resume) and application on our careers page.