Here at Numerator, we’ve made all corporate roles have maximum flexibility between office and remote work, except for rare situations when the role requires coming into an office regularly. In those situations, the recruiter of that role will clarify at the beginning of the process if that is the case. In fully remote situations, the company will provide technical equipment necessary to be successful in the role. In addition to maximum flexibility of return-to-office, the company also provides generous PTO, Internally Quiet Focus Time, and other recharge efforts to give time back to employees.
As a Client Services Analyst professional with Numerator, you’ll be a vital member of Numerator focusing on supporting a core set of clients via ad-hoc projects/custom analyses. Your responsibility is to guide client users on Numerator’s Insights platform and leverage our consumer panel set to execute and deliver analytical insights and recommendations to our customers. Client include Numerator’s Fortune 100 and fast-growing strategic customers that span CPG, Retail, Electronics, Durable Goods, and Quick-Serve Restaurants.
- Guide client users on Numerator’s Insights business intelligence platform to navigate the system, interpret results, and design reports to answer their key business questions
- Leverage Numerator’s proprietary consumer panel and resulting data to execute and deliver analytic insights and recommendations to Numerator’s customers that drive increased sales and improved marketing effectiveness
- Develop a deep understanding of Numerator data, solutions and services including their key differentiators versus legacy approaches and competing offerings
- Discover and explore interesting facts about consumer behaviors for presentation in industry forums, articles, whitepapers and blog posts
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) or 1 or more years relevant experience.
- Desired CPG experience in Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management, and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights roles, or experience as a service provider to these functions
- Understanding of both syndicated and household panel date (Nielsen and/or IRI)
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, NPD, Dunnhumby)
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or Business Objects
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and value-added business partner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with customers or prospects present
- Proven analytic skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data, and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
What We Offer
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture – we work in an open environment while working together to get things done, and adapt to the changing needs as they come.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Volunteer time off and charitable donation matching.
- Strong support for career growth, including mentor-ship programs, leadership training, access to conferences and employee resource groups.
- Great benefits package including health/vision/dental, Personal Spending Account, Unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, 401k matching, travel reimbursement and more.
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don’t worry if you think that you don’t meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.