View job on Handshake
Echo is looking for motivated, self-starters who are eager to develop a book of business in a fast-paced industry. As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for acquiring new business by engaging with clients over phone and email. You will be focused on offering a variety of logistics services and solutions. Sales Representatives will be equipped with the tools to tackle the full sales cycle; prospecting, relationship building, customer service and operations. As you develop your career as a Sales Representative, there will be opportunity to take your skills to the next level as a National Sales Representative.
- Develop, maintain and manage new client relationships
- Help drive new account growth via prospecting, sourcing, and account penetration
- Effectively utilize Salesforce for client prospecting and pipeline management
- Ability to navigate Echo’s proprietary software to manage daily operational tasks such as account management, invoicing and tracking shipments
- Build relationships with internal departments to ensure client transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Attend continuous education programs to fully engage in learning the industry, market and business
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated by money
- Ability to cold call with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Motivated to reach and exceed quotas
- Ability to remain resilient in an aggressive and competitive environment
- Understands the importance of self-motivation, time-management, and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment that requires problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
8-week paid Training Program:
Echo is committed to invest in its employee’s professional development and career growth with an industry leading training program. It is our mission to give you the tools needed to succeed. Inside Sales Reps will complete classroom training, a mentorship program, and an in-house continuous education program.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped earning potential
- Operational Support
- Rookie Bonus Program
- Fun, energetic and casual work environment
- Paid Volunteering Opportunities
- Luxurious trips and incentives
- Career advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance and 401K
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.