Job Title: Claims Adjuster Trainee
Job Type: Full-time Position
Insurance Industry Sector: Carrier, Claims, Personal Lines
Location: Charleston, SC; Scottsdale, AZ; or White Plains, NY.
Start Date: June 2022
Salary Range: $45,000 – $50,000
Benefits: Full suite of benefits offered (i.e. Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, etc.)
This is an amazing opportunity to join a trainee program! Our client is seeking a young professional that is ready to launch a career in Insurance. The company offers amazing benefits, work-life balance, and a competitive salary! Contact Questpro today to apply for this trainee program.
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- You are entrepreneurial, persistent, and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- You have great listening & communication skills through both phone and email
- You demonstrate integrity, empathy, urgency and can quickly establish trust & credibility
- You are passionate about customer service
- You can work independently but thrive in a collaborative atmosphere exhibiting team spirit & enthusiasm
- You have an established and strong academic, professional, and recreational profile that demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multitasking and organizational skills are required
- You are interested in a fast-growing and innovative insurance carrier (that specializes in the high net worth market).
- Being the first notice of loss for a claim assignment from our valued members
- Determining coverage, damages reserve and resolving claims while managing vendor activities appropriately in a timely manner
- Collaborating with your colleagues to ensure efficient and quality customer interactions resulting in high member and agent satisfaction
- Handling and resolving selected first and third-party claims and responding to inquiries involving members, agents and vendors
- Processing transactions in claim and policy administration systems & inputting claim data for reporting purposes
- Attending trainings and workshops to further develop yourself both personally and professionally in your Insurance career
- Quickly responding to member and agent inquiries via telephone, email and mail, making it easy to do business with us
- Receiving messages of immense gratitude from members who had a seamless and wonderful experience as a result of your work
- A sense of satisfaction, knowing that you are helping our members become more resilient in their time of need :]
- Playing a game of ping pong in our café :]
- Knowing your efforts are truly valued and appreciated :]
Note: Questpro Consultants is a recruiting firm (third-party vendor) and we are recruiting on behalf of our client: PURE Insurance.