Job Title: Undergraduate Area Manager
Location: Will provide relocation package – Lewisberry PA, Mechanicsburg PA, Wilkes-Barre PA, Jessup PA, Charlotte NC, Ocala FL, Belton MO, Clayton IN, Dayton OH, Dallas TX, Phoenix AZ, Sparks NV
Position Terms: Fulltime W-2 Employee (Current permanent U.S. work authorization required)
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest-growing e-commerce retailers of all time. We are seeking passionate collegiate graduate leaders to grow and learn in one of our high-paced fulfillment centers. You will accelerate your career development and have an immediate impact within our teams. At Chewy you lead and develop team members in the proper receiving, storage, and shipping of our pet retail products. You will be a critical front-line leader in developing new strategies and creating continual process improvements for delivering on Chewy’s promise of great customer service and timely delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Provide hands-on leadership as a Fulfillment Area Manager with team members in one of the most critical leadership roles in our Fulfillment Centers (FC).
- Take responsibility for meeting and exceeding established productivity, labor, and quality objectives.
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
- Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and analyze data from sources across the business using a variety of technology platforms.
- Actively develop and promote open lines of communication to maintain and develop positive employee relations, encourage employee involvement, and recognize employees for their accomplishments and innovation.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root while simultaneously stepping back to understand the broader context.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated superior academic performance in a bachelor’s degree program from an accredited university graduating in the Spring of 2022. Preferred degrees include Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operations Management, or related fields.
- Proven leadership experience through a combination of work experience, college athletics, campus programs, or military service.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel. (SQL and Tableau experience is a nice to have)
- Candidates must have the flexibility to work a 40-hour workweek involving DAYS, NIGHTS and/or WEEKENDS.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10 hours daily.