Location: Bethesda, MD
GRSi, the 2021 Maryland Tech Council Government Contractor of the Year, is experiencing industry-leading growth. We have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country for seven years and are led by Maryland’s 2019 CEO of the Year. As part of our growth, we are searching for a Capture Analyst. This position is based in Bethesda, MD.
The Capture Analyst will serve as a matrixed resource across GRSi’s corporate operations, with a focus on the analysis and maintenance of the business development pipeline. This role is highly dynamic and perfectly suited for candidates that are interested in exploring new aspects of business operations and process improvement while supporting the continued growth of GRSi and its Federal business portfolio. To succeed in this role, candidates must possess an understanding of and interest in the business and technology spaces, with demonstrated experience within similar Federal Information Technology (IT) spaces being preferred, to ensure alignment with the functions that this role will support. The Capture Analyst will also support various coordination activities as part of the proposal and business development lifecycle, as well as frequent inter-departmental projects, so effective written and verbal communications skills, are also of significant importance.
– Support the development and maintenance of the capture pipeline, focusing on the Federal Civilian and Health IT portfolio, by developing opportunity reports, vetting new business opportunities, and contacting Government Points of Contact (POCs) as necessary for opportunity updates.
– Conduct market research regarding new business opportunities leveraging tools such as Bloomberg Government, SAM.gov, GovWin, etc.
– Attend industry events regarding upcoming opportunities and support the business development and capture team in the analysis of presented information.
– Support and facilitate Business Development Reviews (BDRs), including the preparation of materials and coordinating opportunity updates to ensure accurate information is presented to executive leadership.
– Support GRSi’s business development and capture processes and practices by ensuring pipeline data is consistently updated and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are documented and maintained.
– Review and analyze solicitation (RFP, RFI, RFQ, etc.) documentation as part of the opportunity analysis and proposal development process.
– Support various proposal development activities, such as resume formatting, compliance reviews, and coordination with teaming partners.
– Maintain and continually enhance GRSi’s pipeline management platform, collaborating with stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities for improvement and performing the necessary modifications to make new capabilities available to end-users.
– Support financial reporting activities as an extension of the business development and capture team through the pipeline management platform.
– Support various inter-departmental projects and initiatives as an extension of business development and capture.
– BA / BS in Business, IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
– 2+ years of experience supporting business or sales operations.
– Ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and operate independently in achieving defined objectives and needs.
– Possesses a proactive approach to problem-solving, with the ability to identify challenge areas and develop and recommend solutions to issues before they become true problems.
– Proficiency with common productivity software, such as Microsoft Office.
– Strong interpersonal communications skills, both written and verbal.
– In response to Executive Order 14042 and accompanying Task Force Guidance, all GRSi employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021, unless a medical or religious accommodation is formally approved by GRSi prior to the start of employment.
Innovation, Collaboration, and Agility – at GRSi these aren’t buzz words, they’re our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services — from systems integration; Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full-spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunities.
GRSi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition) citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability status, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*2021 – Government Contractor of the Year, MD Tech Council, Multi-Year Top5 Tech Company*
*2020 – Inc. Magazine Fastest-Growing Companies, 6x Honoree*
*2020 – G2Xchange NXT UP Federal Emerging Technology and Consulting Firms*
*2019 – MD Tech Council CEO of the Year*
*ISO 9001:2015, 20000-1:2018 & 27001:2013 Certified / CMMI-ML3 Appraised*
Requisition ID: 6798