View job on Handshake
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world’s securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to approximately 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $15 trillion. To learn more, visit: http://www.nasdaq.com
Nasdaq Advisory brings together ingenuity, integrity and insights to the global market place and is committed to creating an engaging work environment that empowers creativity and innovation, develops personal and professional growth, and fully utilizes the abilities of our employees. You will be surrounded by talented colleagues in an entrepreneurial, high-energy environment.
- With one of the most experienced teams in the industry globally, Nasdaq Advisory Services delivers shareholder analysis, a comprehensive view of trading and investor activity and insights into investor behavior providing clients with meaningful data and analysis to manage their investor relations outreach efforts. Our Nasdaq Advisory Services Equity Surveillance team serves clients in all sectors and regions worldwide and help clients stay informed with detailed data and analysis about the latest activity of the institutional shareholder base, understand the performance of the sector or stock, and ensure clients are prepared to answer management and investor questions.
Your role and responsibilities
- Direct engagement with IRO and C-Suite executive clients on what is driving their specific stock, sector and broader market
- Generation of recurring reports covering stock and shareholder movement along with identifying and summarizing key themes/trends
- Consult clients on various topics including IR best practices, investor engagement and navigating the institutional landscape
- Assist clients with Ad-hoc requests including technical analysis, fundamental analysis, peer comparison, board materials, etc.
- Shadow and support senior members of the team on various projects and client requests.
- Contribute to sector and market deliverables daily that are utilized across the broader analyst team
- High level of attention to detail and ability to produce C-Suite and Board ready reports
- Capable of effectively handling multiple client relationships
- Ability to thrive and contribute in a fast paced team environment
- Extremely responsive/proactive attitude, and ability to interact professionally with clients on a day to day basis
- Interest and knowledge of equity markets and stock trading including technical analysis, options analysis, and fundamental analysis
- Ability to analyze large amount of data and summarize findings in concise manner
- Education Required: Business, Finance or Economics Degree
- Experience Required: At least 1 year
- Special Qualifications: Proficiency in MS Office Tools – MS Outlook, Excel, MS Word, Adobe Pro
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.