“I can be myself at work.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can influence my income.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I can lead a full life.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
NOTE: We value flexibility and have a menu of options for our associates to leverage to help set up their work-life balance. Our associates enjoy a hybrid approach with three days in the office on a weekly basis. We encourage you to discuss the specific guidelines for your role throughout your interview process.
“I can succeed as a Data Analytics Rotation & Training program (DART) Associate at Capital Group.”
As one of our DART associates you will join a highly selective 2-year experience focused on building your data management and quantitative skillset. As a Rotational Analyst based in Southern California, you will rotate through 3 assignments in different functional areas of Capital Group’s business. After the successful completion of the 2-year program, we will work with you to identify long-term placement based on a combination of your interests and the needs of the business.
“I can do meaningful work.”
- You will utilize your analytical skill set to solve business problems in our investment-related functions, including but not limited to research, sales, strategy, trading, and operations
- You will participate with your cohort in a data science course to sharpen your skillset, with ongoing access to unlimited online learning resources throughout the program
- You will build relationships with business leaders across different departments
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Machine Learning, Computer Science or related quantitative focus with an anticipated graduation date of Spring 2023. Master’s degree is welcomed with an anticipated graduation date of Spring 2023.
- You have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- You are proficient in data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau), analysis tools (i.e. R, SAS, SQL), and/or have coding experience (Java, C++, Python or Perl)
- You have demonstrated interest and experience leveraging analytics and working with large amounts of data to drive significant business impact and/or solve complex problems
- You demonstrate intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity and ambiguity
- You are interested in the financial services industry
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.