View job on Handshake
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
CoverMyMeds is seeking a motivated and energetic business analyst intern who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The intern will assist in writing reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in Information Technology or Business Administration.
Position Description / Responsibilities:
• Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
• Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
• Perform research and analysis in support of operations
• Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
• Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
• Help launch new initiatives
• Assist Managers in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations to be communicated to Leadership Team
• Shadow senior team members
• Network with other department leaders
• May perform additional projects upon request
• Information Technology, Business Administration or related major
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
– Healthcare industry knowledge
– Advance Excel/Access knowledge
– Typical office environment
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!