View job on Handshake
Pioneering innovation. Seamless teamwork. Unparalleled skill.
Our people have always been our most valuable asset. They are brilliant problem solvers who believe challenges are opportunities. Reaction Engines takes pride in attracting the industry’s brightest minds and it is their diverse sets of skills, personalities and experiences that will help us achieve our ambitious goals. Sound exciting? Then join us on our epic journey.
• Assist with business support tasks in a small agile advanced propulsion company.
• Work with the operations team in the tracking, organizing, and procuring office supplies and test facility hardware.
• Support all teams with safety and health protocols, including but not limited to creating safety posters, training, and team communications.
• Assist with marketing efforts locally and globally; work with the UK Marketing team to contribute photos, ideas, and strategy.
• As needed, aid in the preparation of reports and other required business documentation.
• Provide feedback to improve company policies and procedures.
• Performance of additional tasks as assigned.
• Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business, Marketing or other equivalent field of discipline from an accredited institution.
• Work experience through previous internships or projects.
• Must comply with all applicable import and export control laws and regulations including, ITAR and EAR regulations.
• The ability to conform to U.S. Government space technology and advanced propulsion export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the U.S.
• Knowledge of marketing principles.
• General understanding of procurement and logistics.
• Awareness of the federal acquisition process.
• Experience writing proposal and/or contracts.
• Understanding of Human Resources policies and legislation.
• Familiarity with US export laws.
• Safety and health work site experience.