Responsible for financial oversight of Cardiovascular Service Line, (invasive and non-invasive cardiology) NECA and Cardiothoracic Surgery of Maine .
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelors Business degree or equivalent required or completed within first year. Supervisory experience preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3 years experience in patient accounts and billing for medical or hospital practice. Knowledge of CDMs, coding and billing.
- Five years office experience in a health care setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional and database management skills
- Proven ability to oversee service line financial needs, budgets, and action plans
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED: Must be self-directed to handle multiple priorities successfully; pleasant, friendly manner, neat appearance, ability to speak, read, and write English clearly and concisely using correct grammar and vocabulary. Able to lead others and monitor productivity.
OTHER SKILLS PREFERRED: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sitting, standing, reaching, bending, walking and stretching, hearing/verbal/visual acuity, ability to keyboard for extended periods of time.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: A busy, often stressful, ambulatory practice providing direct patient and staff contact. Ability to interact concisely and effectively. Advocate for patients and families. Able to hold staff accountable.
* Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
* Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
* Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
* Word processing, spreadsheets, data entry, database experience and other computer related skills.
* Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
* Work with computers, typing, reading or writing.
* Extend body and limbs to reach items.
* Continuous sitting.
* Continuous standing.
* Continuous walking.