View job on Handshake
Myriad Genetics, Inc is hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst – Client Services to work closely with the Marketing and Product Management teams. This person will be responsible for data model definition, report and dashboard creation, and creation of self-service reporting structures. The individual will also be instrumental in defining and tracking Key Performance Indicators that are required to clarify the true pulse of the organization and improve our overall decision making.
The position is REMOTE – WORK FROM HOME (WFH) position OR can be located on-site in Salt Lake City (SLC), UT or Mason, OH
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with the D&A team and business stakeholders to design and deliver comprehensive reporting solutions.
- Outline and facilitate the collection of key data sources needed to drive business insights and direction.
- Design and administer a self-service reporting program in order to support the reporting needs of the Marketing/Product organizations.
- Interpret reporting results and assist in the creation of action plans to drive our business objectives.
- Drive the creation and administration of Common Definitions leading to accuracy and trust of reporting.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- Prioritize Impact
- Hone Your Craft
- Own It and Make it Happen
- Scale Each Other
- Commit to Diversity
- Keep it Simple
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in Business Intelligence, Consulting or equivalent
- Proficient in SQL query development
- Experience with BI reporting tool, preferably Looker
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
TO DISCOVER ALL THE REMARKABLE ADVANCEMENTS THROUGHOUT MYRIAD GENETICS, INC PLEASE VISIT:
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company’s website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.