Myriad Genetics, Inc is hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst (BI Analyst, Data Analyst) – Client Services Analytics to work closely with the Marketing and Product Management teams. This person will be responsible for data model definition, report and dashboard creation, and creation of self-service reporting structures. The individual will also be instrumental in defining and tracking Key Performance Indicators that are required to clarify the true pulse of the organization and improve our overall decision making.
The position is REMOTE – WORK FROM HOME (WFH) position OR can be located on-site in Salt Lake City (SLC), UT or Mason, OH
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with the D&A team and business stakeholders to design and deliver comprehensive reporting solutions.
- Outline and facilitate the collection of key data sources needed to drive business insights and direction.
- Design and administer a self-service reporting program in order to support the reporting needs of the Marketing/Product organizations.
- Interpret reporting results and assist in the creation of action plans to drive our business objectives.
- Drive the creation and administration of Common Definitions leading to accuracy and trust of reporting.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- Prioritize Impact
- Hone Your Craft
- Own It and Make it Happen
- Scale Each Other
- Commit to Diversity
- Keep it Simple
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in Business Intelligence, Consulting or equivalent
- Proficient in SQL query development
- Experience with BI reporting tool, preferably Looker
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
TO DISCOVER ALL THE REMARKABLE ADVANCEMENTS THROUGHOUT MYRIAD GENETICS, INC PLEASE VISIT: