Cypress Creek Renewables (CCR) is a leading renewables IPP. We develop, finance, own and operate utility-scale and distributed solar and storage projects across the country. Our mission is to power a sustainable future, one project at a time. Since inception, CCR has developed more than 11.5GW of solar projects. Today we own 1.7GW of solar and through our O&M Services business, we operate 4GW of solar projects.
Fostering a diverse group of innovative thinkers from all backgrounds, CCR people are drawn to work in a purpose-driven organization. We hope you will join us.
Cypress Creek Renewables is seeking an energetic and motivated individual who is ready to support the growth vision of the Operations and Maintenance organization in a variety of capacities. The Business Development Senior Analyst will play a critical role for the O&M team by pricing opportunities, providing sales operations support, garnering market intelligence, and enabling the overall sales strategy.
This individual will collaborate with teams and stakeholders across the company to support our growth objectives. An effective candidate will demonstrate comprehensive attention to detail, superior organization, enthusiastic initiative, and an excellent ability to work with others across multiple teams. This position will report to the Director, O&M Business Development and be located in one of the North Carolina offices. Will consider a remote position based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proposal coordination and negotiations support
- Work with business development team to ensure prompt response to RFPs
- Obtain project specific details to provide competitive pricing strategy and proposal documentation to secure new contracts
- Provide sales operations support including CRM maintenance and pricing tool management
- Support market intelligence exercises through data analysis and development of executive level communication
- Coordinate and participate in strategy meetings with sales
- Ensure sales strategy is in line with latest market trends
- Territory planning and sales strategy enablement
Preferred Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, engineering, or equivalent experience; MBA or other advanced degree valued but not required.
- 3+ years of experience and/or exposure to B2B interactions, competitive analysis of market intel and managing back end CRM data.
- Experience in the energy industry preferred, but not required.
- Meticulous organization and critical thinking skills.
- A strong work ethic and strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and problem solve.
- Strong Microsoft Office skillset.
- Highly driven and hard working with high standards for themselves and others.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, core communication at senior level leadership.
- Experience in Salesforce, Tableau a plus.
- Embrace and live by the mission and values of Cypress Creek Renewables.