View job on Handshake
As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
FreightPros Powered by NTG is searching for a Multimodal Sales Executive that will be front and center for the growth of our organization. This entry-level role will be responsible for driving LTL and full truckload sales, account management, marketing and operations to continue our rapid growth and expansion.
Are you a highly-motivated individual who desires a rewarding career in the non-stop world of the freight brokerage industry? Do you want to work in an energetic culture with excellent career growth while learning from our industry-experienced team members? Then we invite you to apply! As a Multimodal Sales Executive, you will be responsible for promoting and selling FreightPros services in accordance with NTG established sales policies and procedures, and in pursuit of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Create, develop and manage new client relationships
- Cultivate account growth through research and prospecting
- Day to day Salesforce management to establish in-depth prospect pipeline
- Primary point of contact for all customer communications providing the greatest customer service
- Collaborate with coworkers in a team-oriented environment
- Participate in continued education: Team, Business and Industry
- Travel to customer sites when needed
- Cross-sell Multimodal (LTL and TL) opportunities within your book of business
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales/Entrepreneur mindset eager to scale self-income
- Competitive nature with sense of urgency in face-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Team player with ability to multi-task in results oriented organization
- MS Office skills and related computer knowledge
Base salary plus uncapped commission | Competitive Benefit Package | 401(k) with Company Matching | 12 PTO days, 3 sick days, 10 paid holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. In an effort to recruit, develop and retain top talent, we are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all personnel practices to ensure equal opportunity for employment, promotion, and training for a more inclusive workforce.