View job on Handshake
We are DraftKings. We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The Analytics team uses data to generate insights and power fact-based decision making across the business. At DraftKings, we offer innovative and engaging product experiences, including Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS), Sportsbook, Casino, and NFT Marketplace.
What you’ll do as a Business Data Analyst Intern:
- Own an analytic project, which may include optimizing our marketing spend, analyzing the performance of new products or features, designing and running experiments, etc.
- Transforming data into actionable business insights to fuel the growth of DraftKings.
- Establish analytic frameworks for new problems.
- Synthesize insights into recommendations that you present to stakeholders.
- Practice and develop technical skills which may include SQL, Python, etc.
What you’ll bring:
- Currently attending a 4-year University or College to earn a degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience with SQL, Snowflake, SAS, Matlab, R, or other programming languages.
- Demonstrated history of autonomously developing new insights from data.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, cross-functional, results driven environment.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.