View job on Handshake
What You Will Do:
· Track project status by monitoring variances from the plan (forecast, billing)
· Manage timesheet approvals and tracking
· Track work order statuses
· Understand and build spreadsheets ad hoc upon request
· Equipment collection and handover to the infrastructure team
· First day onboarding from an internal and client perspective
· Fieldglass/Clarity/Wand/Time Tracking related work
Skills and Experience You Will Need:
· Professional experience in project coordination\support
· Extremely detail oriented.
· Spreadsheet and data proficiency (MS Excel) – Excel proficiency is a must
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
· Advanced MS Office skills; Advanced MS Excel skills; some Microsoft Project experience; a portfolio demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
· Experience tracking Work Orders and Vendor Contracts for multiple projects.
Who We Are:
Celebrating 30 years of excellence, GalaxE has pioneered the use of automation to achieve enterprise business transformation and mission-critical change for some of the largest companies in the world.
We are always looking for passionate, entrepreneurial-minded innovators and disrupters; game-changers that take ownership in the work they produce and bring it each and every day. Working with like-minded team members you will get a chance to discover, develop and use cutting-edge technologies to transform the way we deliver creative business solutions.
Sound like you? Join us, and find out for yourself what it means for you, and your career, to be part of the GalaxE team. Let’s build something, together. #WeAreGalaxE, #CoolAutomation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled