The Business Analytics Assistant is responsible for performing data analysis and assisting with analytics projects and initiatives that support sales strategies. Work is largely directed and is performed under close or general supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (COMPETENCIES):
• Perform data clean-up, conditioning and analysis
• Research external data sources and generate reports as assigned
• Use existing software such as Excel with PowerPivot, Power Query and SQL to cleanse and maintain existing data tables
• Communicate all work effectively to other team members and internal customers
• Deliver results within established timeframes
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned .
• Two year college degree
• Demonstrated data analysis experience
• Experience with project management
• Proficient in Excel
• Experience with DAX, SQL, PowerPivot preferred
• Technical aptitude
• Excellent oral and written communication skills