Forsys is looking for recent graduates for a Business Analysts role in the Salesforce Practice. We are looking for a smart and passionate individual who will work closely with our solutions team and interface with our key business stakeholders. This individual will have strong business acumen and is expected to participate in cross-functional efforts designed to improve effectiveness through process analysis, and responsible for gathering, documenting, reviewing the customer requirements and performing hands-on software configuration activities and providing demos to the customer.
– The candidate must has excellent communication, Analytical, Problem solving, Documentation and Conceptualizing skills
– Hands on and interest in learning new technologies and tools as required for the Role
– Good to have exposure on Salesforce and Lead to Revenue process
– You are fully authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions.
– You have a desire to learn, grow, and be part of a collaborative, fun and team first environment!
Education: Degree in Engineering, Business or Computer Applications related fields
Location: Austin, Tx. (On Site)
On-boarding with Training
Forsys will provide hands-on training to the candidates so that they will gain the following skills to begin working on projects
● Functional Expertise in Sales cloud, Revenue Cloud and Quote to Cash Processes that include Sales Processes, Product Modeling Techniques, Pricing and Discounting Models, Quote, Order and Renewal Processes.
● Business Analyst core activities
● Software development lifecycle
● About Salesforce Platform and its capabilities.
● Gather, Analyze and Document Business Requirements, Use cases and Business Processes.
● Review the Business Requirements with different stakeholders including customers to improve business decision on the process
● Act as a single point of contact for the customer throughout the Project.
● Coordinate with Onsite and Offshore teams to track the deliverables.
● Coordinate with different stakeholders like Customers in Requirements Phase, Solution Architect in Design Phase, Developers in Build Phase etc.
● Provide demos of the Solution to the Customer.
● Perform hands-on configuration activities.
● Coordinate QA, UAT and Go-Live Activities
About Forsys :
Forsys is an established forward-thinking company providing cutting-edge products, solutions, services and technologies with a proven track record for maximizing performance and enabling business transformation resulting in customer satisfaction. Forsys Inc has offices in Austin (Texas), Milpitas (California), Singapore and India.
We provide high-quality, customizable, service offerings in the areas of:
● Software Product & Solutions
● IT & Business Consulting Services
● Enterprise Applications
● Mobile App Development
Various other solutions across multiple industries including Hi-Tech, Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector (Government), Financial, Education and Life Sciences.