At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The ASICs Business Unit Router Services in Marvell designs and develops custom silicon solutions for industry leading data and communications infrastructure companies As a member of the business team, the candidate will be responsible for consolidating business unit financial data, analyzing the data, and developing recommendations.
- Organization of financial and business data into a comprehensive database
- Analysis of financial data to determine business trends and make recommendations to maximize business results
- Enhancement of existing, and development of new, business metrics
- Assist with financial modeling of business scenarios including a 3-5 year business plan
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BA/MBA (preferred) degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Working knowledge of basic business and financial concepts (ROI, ROIC, IRR, NPV, etc)
- Good verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to collect, interpret, and document datasets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.