Do you get a thrill out of analyzing complex problems data-driven approaches to gather insights and derive innovative solutions? How would you like to use your analytical skills to work together to push our fast-growing company to the next level?
You will work closely, hand in hand with our demand generation head and marketing/sales managers, executives, product teams, and tools teams. We are constantly innovating, finding new ways of expanding our market, and optimizing our demand generation and sales processes and channels. We are passionate about our customers and users and thrive to deliver good ROIs to them.
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in over 100 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more. Whova is proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award 5 years in a row.
- Can write script codes via Java or Python
- Experience in data transformation through SQL and Excel.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, QuickSight, etc.
- Experience with marketing and sales
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Hubspot or other CRM systems etc.
- Business experience in software sales/marketing
- Proficiency with at least one statistical software package (e.g. R, SPSS).
- Proven capability in statistical analysis (e.g., ability to conduct analyses using regression, modeling, forecasting approaches, and related tools).