About the Job
The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for using data extraction tools to perform in-depth analysis of programs and opportunities in the Legal Collections business. This person will make recommendations to improve the business profitability or operational processes based on their analysis and may craft strategies to implement those recommendations using SAS and Excel. The position is also responsible for crafting and supervising reports to identify trends, issues and opportunities.
- Acting as an internal consultant by driving strategies and ideas.
- Build and analyze reports to identify issues, trends, opportunities.
- Extract and analyze data to support business initiatives (e.g. profitability, performance and variance analysis).
- Present and share data with other team members.
- Recommend improve related to business profitability or processes.
- Required: Bachelor; Quantitative field.
- Required: 0 – 2 years experience in an analytical / quantitative role, or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience in designing and running queries. Proficiency with MS Office including Excel and Access.
- Masters in Quantitative field
- Relevant internships in Financial or Corporate Environment