View job on Handshake
The Business Analyst will support the Business Strategy & Analytics function with data analysis, project management, and strategic planning. This individual will be the vital link between data and business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analyzing, building, and testing. This role will coordinate, evaluate, and present data from ticket sales and operations, food and beverage sales, merchandise sales, digital media and marketing interaction, third party sources, stadium operations, capital expenditures, corporate partnerships, and other business areas. The ideal candidate will synthesize statistical models, including lead scoring and churn prediction, to help optimize customer acquisition and retention efforts. This person will improve efficiency by identifying areas that can be improved, strengthening processes, and presenting findings with key partners in the organization.
- Assist in driving the adoption of new technologies (i.e. points of sale, AI software, CRM plug-ins, sales operations platforms) through reporting and product management
- Collaborate with business departments with analytical consulting as requested. Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and improve our strategies
- Build, maintain, and audit the internal business intelligence suite across Tableau and other potential platforms. Construct and lead all aspects of quality control standards and checks for data and reporting
- Support sales planning and forecasting across varying business functions and communicate key insights and findings
- Evaluate opportunities in order to provide team executives with strategic recommendations and alternatives on critical business initiatives. Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve and deliver better value to the customer and organization
- Perform related duties as the need arises
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, or a closely related field
- Minimum two years’ work experience in finance, statistics, business consulting, or related field
- Familiarity and good judgment with a broad range of methodologies and tools, such as exploratory data manipulation and analysis, regression analysis, forecasting models, simulation, probability models, and optimization. Proficient with financial and statistical modeling
- Sophisticated knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, proven understanding of SQL, Tableau, Salesforce, VBA, and statistical languages such as R is helpful
- Possess excellent reasoning, problem-solving, creative thinking, and communication skills. Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Consistent track record of optimally crafting and implementing cross-functional projects with a basic understanding of organizational structure, goals, and mission
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > click on the job link > CONSENT > APPLY NOW for consideration.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
In accordance with the Los Angeles Dodgers’ policies relating to COVID-19, all newly-hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide proof of vaccination and booster prior to their first day of employment. Applicants who decline to be vaccinated because of a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, or because they are pregnant, may be considered for a reasonable accommodation to these requirements.